Saturday 26 November 2016

Junior Club member completes a four part course on Pole fishing

Darcy Palmer proudly holds his certificate for completing the four-part Introduction to Pole fishing course. The course is a beginner friendly introduction to Pole fishing and teaches all you need to know to make a start at Pole fishing.



As a coach, I get a tremendous sense of satisfaction from teaching young anglers like Darcy and I learn just as much from them as they do from me.

Having completed An introduction to Commercial feeder fishing,  An introduction to Feeder fishing on rivers and now the Introduction to Pole fishing, Darcy is keen to do the next in the series An introduction to Float fishing.

Poringland Lakes where I do most of my coaching is starting up a Junior Club called the Kingfishers club. Along with the Family fishing day events, they have planned for next year it looks like a great family series of events and activities. so if your budding young anglers would like to join please contact me for details and check out the Poringland Website for all their activities. www.poringlandlakes.co.uk




Tight Lines
Mark Casto UKCC level 2 Coach.

No comments:

Post a Comment