Friday 7 April 2017

Haven't been fishing for ages? Not sure where to start?

No Problem.

One of my latest students has been finding out the latest methods and techniques used in angling to bring him back up to speed and get him fishing again.

Starting with the basics of float fishing first and learning all about waggler fishing we then moved on to feeder fishing and took a look at three popular methods used on commercials and finally the last lesson taking a look at the basics of Pole fishing.

John had a great time and these were his comments after he had taken all three coaching sessions with me.



Thanks again for another very enjoyable coaching session on pole fishing ..... as always it was very informative and I think 'just right' in its content for me at this stage.
As you suggest, I will follow up by reading the material you kindly sent me. It's good of you to put so much effort into these sessions ..... much appreciated !

I look forward to having a fishing session with you next time .... let's keep in touch on this to arrange a convenient date.

In the meantime Mark just a further word of huge thanks for these sessions ..... they have been great and you have pitched them just right to give me the knowledge and confidence to 'get back in there'; just what I needed!! Your teaching technique is excellent and I've found the sessions thoroughly informative, relaxing and enjoyable! It's been a real pleasure for me to have the opportunity to do this with you!




All of the coaching session with John took place at Poringland Lakes just outside of Norwich where I coach. So if you are struggling with your fishing and confused by all the new methods like John then get in touch and let's get you up to speed again and catching some good fish.


No comments:

Post a Comment